July 20, 2013 @ 7:30 pm
Fortress of Louisbourg, 259 Park Service Road, Cape Breton,NS B1C 2L1, Canada
FEATURING JOEL PLASKETT EMERGENCY
Described as one of Canada’s leading musical voices, award-winning singer-songwriter Joel Plaskett proudly hits the quay at the Fortress of Louisbourg to celebrate 300 years of history. Plaskett’s only Cape Breton appearance in 2013 includes a show-stopping, choreographed cannon-fire finale, complete with fireworks. This show will feature the band Bella Rebellion as the opening performance.
- Event begins at 7:30 p.m. on the Fortress of Louisbourg waterfront.
- Start parking & ticket taking at the Visitor Reception Centre at 5:30pm Bused on to site.
- Music Starts at 7:30pm. Fireworks to follow.
- On-site concessions.
- Open air – bring your own chair! Wear comfy footwear and warm clothes.
- No Refunds or exchanges – Rain or Shine.