WHEN: September 21, 2013 @ 6:00 pm
WHERE: Fortress of Louisbourg, 259 Park Service Road, Cape Breton,NS B1C 2L1, Canada
FOUNDER’S FEAST & A MUSICAL TRIBUTE TO WOMEN FEATURING DAWN & MARGIE BEATON AND GO BAROQUE
The Founders’ Feast is an exclusive culinary event hosted by a guest chef within the walls of the Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site. Sit down to an impressive full-course meal made with local ingredients and paired perfectly with select wines, as described by your chef. Take the experience home with you with the purchase of a culinary history book full of recipes, stories and vignettes about cooking à la française, 18th-century style. This special dinner is followed by a concert in the Chapel. 6 p.m. at Grandchamp House (dinner) and Chapel (concert).
- Follow Signs to Gate 2 – parking on site at 5:30pm. Meal starts at 6:00pm, Concert to follow.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
Tickets available here.
Buy tickets by phone:
- Local (902) 562-5399
- Toll Free in North America 1-855-562-5300
Phone lines open:
- April 29–June 30: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 10am-4pm.
- After July 1: Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm ADT.
Buy tickets in person:
- Cheticamp – Les Trois Pignons, 15584 Cabot Trail
- Louisbourg – The Louisbourg Playhouse, 11 Aberdeen Street
- Sydney – The Cape Breton Curiosity Shop, 296 Charlotte Street